As part of my 40Days to transformation, I have picked 10 habits that are related to mind, body, soul and family.
With regards my soul, I pledge to:
1. Spend 10 minutes a day with the Qur'an (reading, reciting, memorising, reading tafseer)
2. Do one act of kindness from the Sunnah every day (smiling, salaam, gift, writing to or calling a relative or sister, giving charity etc.) with a purified intention
3. Pray with longer surahs, with more khushoo', on time
With regards my mind, I pledge to:
4. Write 500 words a day (work on my blog, journal, article, or books)
With regards my body, I pledge to:
5. Exercise for 15-30 minutes each day
6. Do a week-long detox
7. Dress 'properly', from head to toe, every day - no 'New Muslim Tramp' here!
With regards my family, I pledge to:
8. Revive our ailing star chart system
9. Share a book with my children for 15 minutes each day
10. Do an act of kindness for the Hubster every day
Pheew!! Is this going to be hard?? Not with a solid intention, much du'a and the support of my sisters!
What are your 10 habits, sisters? Please share them with us or write them down where you can SEE them!