40Days to transform my life!

Feel like you are letting yourself down? Know you can do better but aren't sure how? Make great resolutions but don't follow through? Sounds just like me. Which is why I am resolving to commit 40Days to making a lasting difference to my life, insha Allah. This blog is the online home of my personal 40Day Challenge - you can join me or simply follow my progress (or lack of it!).

Friday, May 04, 2007

A new digital magazine for fabulous Muslim women!



Alhamdulillah, my baby has been born! No, not the latest in a long line of boys but my latest publishing venture: SISTERS, a new digital magazine for fabulous Muslim women.

We are justifiably excited about this new 'baby' - it is something that sisters have been waiting for for a long long time.

May Allah accept it from us, ameen.
Find out more about SISTERS at www.sisters-magazine.com.

Wasalaamu alaikum
N.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As-salaam alaykum sis Naima

Alhamdulilah! Mabrooks on this wonderful immensely beneficial publication...May it grow from strength to strength and may Allah swt reward all the hard work that goes into it.aameen

SubhanAllah it took a fone call to a sister in South Africa for me to find out about your new mag!

sis shaazia (SA/LDN)